Refunding to an expired or replaced card

If your card has simply expired or has been replaced by your bank, you can still receive refunds without any issues. As long as the bank account associated with the card is still active, you will still receive funds as usual. 

If you have closed your bank account entirely and have no active accounts, your bank will still receive the funds. Depending on your bank, they will have a procedure in place to transfer your funds. In most cases, they will transfer the funds to the account details you provided when you closed your account, or they will post you a cheque. We advise speaking to your bank directly for more information. 


Still have a question? Contact us