You may wish to add manual bookings to your event for offline sales or to distribute complimentary tickets, this can be easily done through your user account.
To do this simply follow these steps.
- Log into your user account and select the event you want to add tickets to.
- Select Bookings from the left hand menu (second from the top).
- Click the green Add a booking button.
- Choose the ticket type by adding how many tickets you want to add in the Qty required boxes.
- Fill out the attendee details (you must add an email address for these attendees - If you do not have an email for them you can add your own and change it later once you've got their email address)
- Apply discounts before continuing if needed*
- Click continue to proceed to any booking or per-attendee questions you have set.
- Once you have completed all of the booking steps you can review the booking before finalising it.
*Although no payment can be taken for manual bookings, the face value price of the ticket will be factored into your ticket sales statistics. To avoid this you you will need to set up a 100% discount code and apply this during the manual booking process so that the ticket price is not factored into your accounts.
Manual bookings will override any ticket sales limits you have previously set. If you have a strict venue limit deduct the number of manual tickets from the total number of tickets available (found in ticket types) immediately or set aside a number of tickets so you can plan for more manual bookings.