1. Widget preview
- This is how the widget will look on your own website
- There are three themes to choose from, Classic (above), Minimal - black text with transparent background and Minimal - white text with transparent background.
3. Height - Adjust the height in pixels to suit your website - smaller widgets with multiple tickets will produce a scroll.
- This is the Iframe code which you can pass on to your developer to embed into your website.
5. Email code - Use this option so we can email the code to you and you can then forward it onto your developer.
We take the user to the Bookitbee site to complete their booking for a couple of reasons: first, making a booking in a small widget on a website isn’t a great experience and can be a real problem on mobile. Secondly, for security we want customers to see that they are using a secure website when they are entering their card details.
If you wish to have a list of your events rather than your tickets, this can be found in My Account > Website Widgets.