You can access the MailChimp setup through the Organizer Dashboard or through 'My Account > Mailchimp'.
Afterwards, click Connect with MailChimp to begin integration. Put in your username and password for Mailchimp and you can integrate your event with Mailchimp.
1. MailChimp setup - To connect your MailChimp account, this button from the Organizer Dashboard will take you to the setup area.
2. Connect with MailChimp - Click here to begin the integration.
3. Username and Password - Enter you MailChimp account username and password and select 'Log in'
If you do not yet have an account with MailChimp, set one up through their website to continue with the process.
4. Account - Select which of your MailChimp accounts, if you have more than one, you want to connect with Bookitbee.
5. Mailing list - Finally select the mailing list you would like new subscribers to be added to.
We only add subscriptions after the point of setting up the MailChimp integration. Any previous bookings will not be added, this will have to be done manually.
Only customers that opt-in to join your mailing list will be sent to MailChimp.
We don’t add individual ticket holders as they are not able to give permission first.
Customers are added to your list at the point of booking.
Changing the list to add subscribers to will not affect any existing subscribers.