1. Booking complete message - Enter a message that your customers will see after they have purchased a ticket. This could be anything from a thank you to a reminder to print their tickets.
2. Call to action message - Use this to direct your customer to your website or a social media site.
3. Website to link to - Copy and paste the URL of the site you want the customer to go to.
4. Auto-direct - Choose to auto-direct the customer to the website you provided after 5 seconds.
5. Confirmation email - Add a personal message to include on the confirmation email that is send out after purchase.
6. Email type - Choose whether you want to attach the ticket with the confirmation email or just send out the confirmation without the ticket.
7. Information to show on the PDF ticket - This text will appear only on the PDF ticket. Ideal for driving directions, and reminding your attendees of entry requirements.