1. Attendee details - Choose which details you require from each attendee. If you choose for each attendee enter an email address, we will send their tickets out to individual attendees. The booker will always receive the full set of tickets.
2. Tickets - All your ticket types will appear here. Questions are added to individual ticket types but they can be copied to others after set up.
3. Copy questions - Once a question has been set up, use this to copy questions between to other tickets.
4. Add questions - This will take you into the question set up.
5. Question - Enter the question you would like to ask each attendee.
6. Description - Give an optional brief description of the type of answer you require from the attendee.
7. Your questions - Select 'Add/Edit questions' to view questions set up for each ticket type. From here you can edit the contents of the questions.
We don’t enforce any special requirements or uniqueness on the attendee details, so the same name and email address could be used for all attendees.
If you set a ticket type that doesn't require any of the attendee details BUT have selected one of the above options (except Not required), they will still be asked about their details. If this is the case it might be a better idea to ask for details by setting the questions in the "Questions for each attendee".