1. Booker details - Tick these boxes to make this a required field to be filled in by the customer. They will be overridden if they are required to be filled in for payment details.
2. Question - Add the question you would like to ask your customers.
3. Description - Provide an optional description of what type of answer you need.
4. Type of answer - Select what form you would like your answer to be.
5. Options - Depending on your option for type of answer, you will need to provide a list of answers if you have chosen 'list'. Dates will produce drop-down menus for the customer to select their date. Free text allows them to write anything as their answer.
6. Require an answer - The customer will not be able to progress in the booking unless they have answered the question if this box is selected.
7. Add question - Click 'Add question' to finish the set-up and add it to the booking process.
8. Your questions - Your completed questions will appear in the 'Booking questions' page. You can edit or delete these questions at any time.
Booking questions apply to the entire booking and will only be asked once. If you require answers for all attendees then please see Per-attendee questions.