Choose your payment method. We strongly recommend Stripe as it is fully integrated with our system and it pays directly into your bank account 7 days after each transaction is made.
1. Stripe - As it is fully integrated, refunds are manageable on the Bookitbee admin area. Stripe will require you to set up an account with them and link it to Bookitbee (this takes about 10 minutes). Your customers WILL NOT require a Stripe account and they can pay with any credit card. 80% of organizers on Bookitbee use the Stripe method with the majority of them switching over from PayPal.
2. PayPal - This is the standard PayPal integration which means your customer will be taken to the PayPal payment portal. If you chose this method you won’t be able to refund customer through the Bookitbee admin, you’ll need to login to your PayPal account.
3. Bookitbee Card Service - This is our own processing service where we collect the money on your behalf. Bookitbee will only pay out 5 days after your event is finished and your customers have responded positively to the survey we send out. This option is only available in the UK right now.
Payment methods cannot be changed once you have sold your first ticket.
4. After you have chosen a payment method, this will tell you what you event is currently using to take payments.
5. Change payment method - This cannot be changed after you have sold your first ticket.
6. Overview of your payment setup. This does not include any fees charged by the payment provider.