- Timezone - Select the timezone your event is in. This will affect the booking open and close times as they are determined by the timezone.
2. Date/Time event starts/ends - Remember to use the 24 hour clock to set these times.
3. Show/Hide - Choose whether to show or hide these dates and times. The start date will always be shown on the event page.
4. Doors open time - used if you want to specify a time your guests can enter the venue.
5. Bookings open/close date - The dates that you will allow bookings to be taken. These can be changed at any time.
6. Bookings open/close time - The times that bookings will open/close.
If you want to keep bookings open until the end of a particular day, be sure to set the bookings close time to 23.59.